Saturday, July 3, 2010

Moving up!

Wow! Elijah is 7 months old today!!  A lot has happened in the past month for him.
Here's what Elijah has been up to:

He started eating in a high chair


























He got a "big boy" car seat...he LOVES it.  No more fussing when we put him in the car.



























His first laptop...it speaks 2 languages!!














We got a new stroller...


















An exersaucer....lots of entertainment!














We also moved him from sleeping in his pack and play in our room (since we brought him home) to sleeping in his own room in his crib.














He's been to the Biltmore house...













to downtown Greenville, SC...














to the BEACH!!


















we didn't actually take him to the beach for more than the 5 minutes it took us to put his toes in the sand and water.  He wasn't sure what to think!














We did take him to the lighthouse and by the pier at St. Simons to take some good pictures.

 






















Oh my gosh he is getting so big and growing so fast! Everyday he seems to look different and everyday he does something new that is just so cute and precious.  My heart is full of joy and I am loving my time with him at home this summer.

And his summer is not over.  We are going to the lake today for the 4th of July and then Elijah and I are flying to Michigan to stay with my sister for a week.  A 7 month old on a plane by myself...hum..we will see how that goes!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like y'all have been having a GREAT time! Happy 4th!

    Love,
    Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  2. God has blessed me with such a beautiful family. Can't wait for them to come back home to me from Michigan! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's getting so big!! Oh, Miranda, I've been meaning to call you, but time slips by each day. I hope you're having a great time with Elijah and I hope the transition back to school goes smoothly.
    You'll have to give me some tips for moving Hannah Mae into her own room... I dread it...

    ReplyDelete