Monday, February 21, 2011

Elijah...

I can't believe that Elijah is almost 15 months old!!  It's hard to imagine that this time last year he was just a tiny little thing still eating every two hours and sleeping most of the day.  It's been a year this Thursday since I went back to work.  Oh how things can change in just a year.

Now Elijah is this busy little boy who is walking everywhere and is into everything!  It's been so fun to see him grow and change and I just can't love him enough!  here are some pictures of the past few months.













2 comments:

  1. He's getting so big! That last picture of him- he's like a big boy, not a baby anymore. That's just wild.
    He's precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. His 2nd birthday is so close! I miss you friend. I really do.

    We're going to be back in GA next month. I'd love to see you.

    love,
    ebe

    ReplyDelete